Category: RC Hobbies

  • Another RC Flasher Build

    I built few more RC flasher boards. Few for friends and one more for another truck of mine. Same design as original but slightly different Arduino code.

  • New RC Car – Vaterra Kemora

    A while ago a buddy of mine introduced me to a small 1:14 scale rally car. The Vaterra Kemora. It’s decently well made, small RC car that comes with a brushless motor (4500KV) and even a Spektrum 2-channel radio. All for under $200. What really amazing about the price of the kit is that the […]

  • RC Flasher Project

    My RC Flasher Project is complete. I’ve done a write up of it here.

  • Traxxas Slash + 1W LEDs

    A while ago I was browsing parts in a local hobby store and I came across an RPM part for my Traxxas Slash. It’s an offroad light bar (RPM #80922). The product is meant to be used with typical 3mm LED’s, in fact, RPM sells an LED kit that fits the canisters. Looking at the […]

  • Traxxas 6814 Center Differential Rebuild

    So a couple of friend and I decided to have a little bit of fun at a construction site near one of my buddies place. All was in great fun until my truck suddenly decided to stop. Turns out that the center slipper clutch was completely seized. This in turn caused the spur gear to […]

  • Hitec Ultima X2

    A few months ago I jumped back into the world of RC. This time though, I stayed with the relatively cheap hobby of RC Trucks and put the Heli hobby on the back-burner. Especially since the large (90 Size) helis no longer have that WOW factor seeing as everyone has an electric big box store […]

WordPress Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux